Limitations on Use
Websites and Resources
RCT Websites and all Resources made available on these Websites are for informational and non-commercial/personal use only. RCT does not promise or guarantee that the contents are free of errors or inaccuracies and RCT assumes no responsibility for updating this Website to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any posted information.
All contents displayed on the Website are the property of RCT companies, its licensors or designated owners and may contain proprietary information that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Visitors may view, print and download documents and other material from this Site, provided that (1) this material is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only, (2) no modifications are made to this material and (3) the applicable copyright notice appears on all copies.
The contents of this Website may not be reproduced, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used to create derivative work without RCT’s prior written consent.
Any Software and related Documentation made available for download from this Website are the intellectual property of RCT or its suppliers. Such Software and Documentation are only available for the users having a valid software license agreement with RCT or its agents and their use is governed by the terms and conditions of the applicable MASTER AGREEMENT for Software License and/or Software Maintenance Enhancements and Support (or other valid license agreement accompanied with the Software). Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Software contrary to the software license agreement is expressly prohibited.
Prohibited Use and Conduct
Notices and Disclaimers
- Upload, post, display or otherwise make available on this Site any content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit the functionality or destroy these Websites or any computer software or hardware;
- Delete or falsify any copyright information, author attribution, or other proprietary designation or notices pertaining to the origin or source of the Software or other Resources contained on the Website;
- Use the Websites or Resources in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any RCT server or network connection, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Resources or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Websites or Resources;
- Use the Websites or Resources to stalk or otherwise harm others;
ACCESS TO AND USE OF RCT WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK OF THE USER.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE WARRANTED UNDER TERMS OF A VALID SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT, ALL THE RESOURCES, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION AND OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RCT, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SALES REPRESENTATIVES OR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY RESOURCES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF RCT HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No information or materials posted on this Website will be deemed confidential. RCT companies and its sub-licensees reserve the right to copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, publicly display, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use such information and material. RCT may disclose any information as it deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request and reporting. RCT also reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any information or material from the Website or discontinue the Website or any Resources thereon at any time at its sole discretion.
Security and Privacy
Access to certain Resources on this Website may require establishing a member account and/or Site password. In such cases, the users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and accounts and for all activities that occur under these passwords and accounts.
This Website may display brands, products, service and feature names, graphics, logos and other contents being the trademarks and property of RCT or its subsidiaries. No use or modification of these trademarks is allowed without the prior written consent of RCT. For guidance on how to properly use RCT trademarks, please refer to the Red Cedar Technology Trademark Policy.
Third-party owned trademarks and/or copyright information that may be displayed on this Site remain the exclusive property of the concerned third parties and may not be used without their prior consent.
Links to Third Party Websites
For convenience purposes RCT Websites may contain hyperlinks to web pages of third parties. RCT does not endorse and does not have control over any third-party websites and therefore assumes no responsibility for their contents. Users who decide to access any third party websites linked to this Site do so entirely at their own risk.