East Lansing, MI (November 3, 2016) -- Red Cedar Technology is pleased to announce the immediate availability of HEEDS 2016.10. Please login to your Customer Portal and choose HEEDS MDO 2016.10 from the Software and Documentation section.
This new release contains exciting new capabilities to help you Discover Better Designs, Faster. Some highlights are:
- Ability to nest HEEDS projects - Useful for having inner design exploration loops that maximize or minimize specific objectives during a design study.
- Support for Functional Mock-up Unit format (FMU) - Virtual models exported from any product that supports the FMU standard can now be incorporated in your HEEDS process workflow.
- Save plot animations to video files - Capture design exploration animations to share with others.
- Import external study designs - Easily compare and overlay results across projects or from experimental sources.
- Power on Demand (POD) Licensing - POD offers the flexibility to deploy HEEDS resources when and how you need from any private/public cluster, network or on cloud infrastructures. HEEDS Power-on-Demand Solution can be purchased by users that have at least one actively maintained HEEDS license.
- Display result plots in process workflow - Visualize and animate results for the process workflow.