Heavy equipment and industrial machines are more complex than ever. In an increasingly competitive market, companies must ensure innovation and manage complexity. Siemens PLM Software can help you discover better designs, faster. Manufacturing engineers are experiencing increasing global competition and, along with it, pressure to be more agile and innovative. Additionally, changes in the economy are forcing unexpected mergers, which alter the structure and efficiency of established supply chains. And customer demand for quick development of new products is increasing, while order sizes are decreasing.
As a leader in engineering analysis and design development, Siemens is committed to helping manufacturing engineers discover innovative designs, faster. Our proprietary design exploration strategies allow you to:
- Automatically and simultaneously explore hundreds of design variables and their relationships in product and process design scenarios.
- Seek optimal values for sets of parameters that specifically affect performance and cost.
- Improve any engineering system, including structural, thermal, fluid, acoustic, or electrical.
- Evolve designs that simultaneously satisfy objectives and meet constraint targets.
- Accelerate the design process while increasing the quality of the end result.
Over the past decade, our HEEDS design exploration software and consulting services have helped engineers in manufacturing and processing to successfully discover optimized designs for:
• Weld design
• Chemical processing